Convenient containers for staining and washing gels and membranes
• Smooth interior – protects membranes and gels from scratches
• Convenient – multiple sizes (5x7, 6x9, 9x11,10.5x15.5 cm) and designs available for different gels and blots
• Attached lid – to protect experiments from dust or debris that can cause speckles on blot images
• Save – minimize antibody and buffer usage by using appropriately sized containers
• Multi-chamber trays – process 6 mini-blots simultaneously, each chamber requires as little as 3 mL of solution
Multi-chamber incubation trays
These specially designed incubation trays are ideal for staining and washing electrophoresis gels and membranes that have been partitioned. Each Multi-chamber incubation tray is partitioned into six chambers that measure 2.7 x 8.1 cm.
Western blot membranes processed in Multi-chamber incubation trays are comparable to standard incubation trays. HeLa cell lysate was separated by SDS-PAGE and transferred to a PVDF membrane. An intact membrane was processed side-by-side a membrane that was partitioned and incubated in three chambers of a multi-chamber incubation tray. The membranes were blocked with AdvanBlock™- Chemi before incubation with a rabbit anti-human STAT-1 (Millipore #06-501) primary antibody. Signal was detected with WesternBright® ECL substrate.